1 x 1L Oxygen Cylinder (green / orange / black, optional)
1 x Oxygen Cylinder Bag
1 x Handbag
1 x Diving Glasses
1 x User Manual
Max.Dwell Time Underwater: 20min
Oxygen Cylinder Interface Model: M18x1.5
Max. pressure: 3000PSI / 200bar / 20MPA(can't exceed)
Medium Pressure Pipe Interface Model: 3/8-24UNF
1L Oxygen Cylinder:
Material: 6061 Aviation Aluminum
Oxygen Cylinder Bag:
Material: 600D High-Elastic PVC
Funtion: Used to hold oxygen cylinder
Material: Silicone & Glass
Applicable Age: Adult
Occasion: Swimming, Diving
Diving Storage Bag(Handbag):
Material: 900D PVC Fabric,Inner EVA
Three Inflation Methods:
1.The Big Oxygen Bottle(not included) Inflates It
2.The Electric Inflate Pump (not included) Inflates It
3.Hand Pump(not included) To Inflate It
-Compact and lightweight, easy to use.
-Portable equipment for recreation, practice or training diving.
-Using a 1L oxygen cylinder, the underwater breathing time can reach 20 minutes.
-The surface of the oxygen cylinder is plated, hard and resistant to corrosion.
-Suitable for divers, hobbyists, lifeguards and fishermen.
-Oxygen cylinder bag can folding & washable,dries quickly,the fabric is breathable.
Do not use this article before reading and understanding the instructions and notes.
1. This product is suitable for recreational diving within 10m. Do not attempt to use it as an air supply in deep water.
2. This product can be used as a backup air source for recreational diving within 30 meters.
3. This product is suitable for waters above 10â„ƒ Celsius.
4.Inflate the product before use and check for damage or leakage. Never use items that are damaged, leaking or showing signs of performance error.
5. The maximum filling pressure of this product is 3000 PSI or 200bar,And can only fill the compressed air that the human body breathes.Gases with oxygen content greater than 40% cannot be used.
6.Keep the product in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.Do not store in a car trunk or high temperature, or put it in fire.
7. After filling the air, the pressure must be released first.
8. When the gauge pointer reaches the red area, please rise to the surface, inflate again to use.
9.Emergency equipment must be used in an emergency. This product does not provide protection in the event of danger.
10. When using for the first time, please practice in shallow water.